1. An Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist
2. Established 'Sanatan Sanstha' to propagate Spirituality
3. Building Gurukul-like Sanatan Ashrams
4. Propounder of 'Gurukrupayoga' for faster God-realisation: By performing spiritual practice as per 'Gurukrupayoga', 108 seekers have become Saints and 1,125 seekers are progressing towards Sainthood as of 3.2.2021.
5. Unique creation and publication of Spiritual texts on various topics such as spiritual practice, protecting the Nation, bringing about awakening on Dharma (Details are provided in this Text)
6. Production of Audio CDs & VCDs that provide guidance on spiritual practice and education on Hindu Dharma
7. Founder of 'Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' : The Vishwavidyalay organises spiritual research & workshops, etc.
8. Research on spiritual remedies for physical, psychological distress and that caused by negative energies
9. Conducting research on the Divine changes in His own body, the objects used by Him and His own Mahamrutyuyoga
10. 'Art for God-realisation' & research on presenting sattvik Art
11. Research using scientific instruments on religious rituals and events that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect
12. Preserving objects of spiritual, cultural, historical importance
13. As of 3.2.2021, 2 child-Saints, 239 children who are above the spiritual level of 60% and 859 Divine children have been introduced to society & research is being conducted on them
14. Study of animals and plants from perspective of sattvikata
15. Research through Astrology and Nadijyotish
16. Founder-Editor of fiery Hindu Periodical 'Sanatan Prabhat'
17. Uniting Saints, Sects, devout Hindus, patriots & social workers and providing spiritual guidance to them to establish a Dharma-based 'Hindu Rashtra' (Divine Rule)
18. Missions that have commenced taking inspiration from Him
A. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for establishing the 'Hindu Rashtra'
B. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad - An organisation of advocates
C. Sanatan Purohit Pathshala to mould sattvik priests
D. Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra - Training orators to speak on the perspectives of Hindu Dharma during media coverage
E. Spiritual Science Research Foundation for teaching Spirituality to mankind
(For details, read Sanatan's Text : 'Brief introduction to the comprehensive and unique mission of Paratpar Guru [Dr] Athavale' and visit Sanatan Sanstha's website - Sanatan.org.)
She helps in translating Marathi Spiritual texts into Hindi. She also writes scripts for ‘Dharmasatsangs’ produced by Sanatan on subjects such as daily conducts in Hindu Dharma, Holy festivals, religious rituals.
Every individual born in the Raja-Tama predominant environment of the present Kaliyug has some or the other ailment from birth itself. Many may wonder what is the need for another method of treatment such as Acupressure Therapy when there are modern methods of treatment like Allopathy, Homeopathy and ancient Ayurveda. 'Old is gold' is a proverb, and this ancient Acupressure Therapy discovered by the knowledgeable Sages and Ascetics is of great importance because it is based on the science of Spirituality. By applying pressure on specific body points that control the flow of chetana-shakti (Sentient energy), obstacles in its flow are eliminated and ailments are overcome. This is the principle on which Acupressure Therapy functions. This method of treatment generates chetana (That aspect of Divine consciousness that governs the functioning of the mind and body) in the respective organ, thereby enhancing the ability of that specific organ. Hence, this method of treatment tackles the root cause and is more effective. By accepting Acupressure Therapy as a form of treatment, we can treat ourselves and thus save money. It is possible to combat many day-to-day ailments with Acupressure Therapy. In the same way, during certain events, emergency medical treatment is required. When a Doctor and necessary medicines may not be available, this technique will serve as a lifeline for adults as well as children.
In most Texts available on Acupressure Therapy, we find that only the physical and psychological distress of man are discussed. In the present Kaliyug, besides these two types of distress, everyone suffers from spiritual distress in varying proportions. In fact, it is often due to spiritual reasons that physical and psychological distresses are created. Texts published by Sanatan Sanstha on Acupressure Therapy discuss the physical, psychological and spiritual distress, and provide solutions to overcome these. The incomparable feature of this Text of Sanatan Sanstha is the guidance provided in a scientific manner on how to eliminate the physical and psychological distress with moderate and light touch respectively, and also how to eliminate spiritual distress through Acupressure Therapy (without touching) based on spiritual prowess by praying, chanting, meditating, etc.
This Text explains the meaning of Acupressure Therapy, importance of spiritual remedies, benefits obtained from them, Acupressure points on the body, the correct technique of Acupressure Therapy, timing and period of treatment, when not to treat through Acupressure, difference between Reiki and Acupressure Therapy and so on.
The subtle process that takes place due to Acupressure Therapy cannot be perceived by an ordinary individual. Another special feature of this Text is the 'Analysis based on subtle knowledge' and 'Pictures based on subtle knowledge' made by seekers of Sanatan Sanstha, who have the ability to perceive the subtle dimension. Walking barefoot, wearing earrings and nose rings, tattooing, etc. are a part of achars (Codes of conduct) advocated by Hindu Dharma. Abiding by these achars automatically results in Acupressure Therapy. Upon seeing the associated pictures based on subtle knowledge, you will realise the greatness of Hindu Dharma.
We pray unto the Holy feet of Shri Guru - 'May an increasing number of people be inspired to use Acupressure Therapy day-to-day life to alleviate ailments in themselves and in others, thus making their life free from ailments and blissful'.
Health is wealth, they say. Everyone wishes to be healthy and blissful, always; however, in the present times, leading a healthy life has become difficult. At the slightest indication of unease, we visit a doctor. Instead, if we use Acupressure therapy, it will not only save our valuable time and money, but also help us treat the root cause of the disease. Most people think that Acupressure therapy has originated in China; however, the therapy has very much originated in India. Introduction to this science is given in Sanatan's Text 'Acupressure for overcoming physical, psychological and spiritual ailments'.
This Text is a guide on Acupressure therapy for common day-to-day physical ailments such as a headache, fever, etc. Besides, pressure-points to be pressed every day for leading a healthy life have also been mentioned. Further, important guidelines for Acupressure therapy are given right at the beginning of the Text. It is important to understand and incorporate them during the therapy.
Spiritual reasons are at the root of 80% of physical, psychological, familial and financial problems in daily life. Among the spiritual reasons too, suffering due to negative energies such as ghosts, goblins, etc. is the main reason. The negative energies primarily create their centres in the human body. Acupressure therapy is an attempt to eliminate these centres and hence, there is a strong likelihood of the negative energies retaliating and attacking the therapist. Treating patients only after praying with bhav (Spiritual emotion) and chanting during the therapy, is the preventive measure.
We pray at the Holy feet of the Deity of health, Bhagawan Dhanvantari, 'May each individual be able to use Acupressure therapy on common diseases and thereby lead a healthy life'.
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend