Vijay Dhavala - Engineer, Entrepreneur, Elucidator. Graduating from IIT Madras, Vijay joined Tata Steel where he oversaw process control and production responsibilities for five years. Dropping out of an MBA he embarked on his entrepreneurial journey providing strategic and operational consulting to medium-sized enterprises spanning across various segments — manufacturing, process, construction, IT products to KPO operations.
After two decades of professional management experience, a serendipitous opportunity to learn the nuances of Advaita Vedanta from an experienced guru helped him discover his true calling. He has since been spending most of his time in researching and elucidating the jewel-in-the-crown of Indian philosophical perspectives- Advaita!
Vijay sees himself as an apt person to elucidate the essence of the treasure trove of Indic wisdom and its inherent holistic harmony to present and future leaders- social and organizational. This book posits the Advaita perspective on a robust rational and logical framework of modern science.
• Why do we like a particular person? A dish? A dress? A movie?
• Why is a live event more engaging to a concert-goer or a sports enthusiast than electronic viewing?
• What builds countries like the USA? What ails them?
• What fuels and subsequently quells pogroms like the Crusades, Nazism, and ISIS?
• What throws up leaders like Abraham Lincoln Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr and Nelson Mandela?
• What makes communism control over half the world population, and catastrophically fizzle out after a six-decade stranglehold?
• Why does the sight of a baby spontaneously bring a smile to the lips and warmth to the heart?
• Why do we often wonder how we missed grasping a simple concept earlier?
• What explains the talent of child prodigies?
Embark on the journey that unravels the underlying but invisible, all-encompassing but elusive, ever powering but the latent spirit which singularly answers all these questions - and in the process, helps you home in on to your purpose!
Welcome to Advaita!
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend