From the Jacket:
'Disease is truth made blind and the body pays the price of the mind," says the author.
All Disease originates within us, before it manifests itself in our external world. This lack of inner harmony is the root of any disease that we suffer from, or are the victims of and this is the basis of holistic healing.
The author has, in his usual, simple, concise and practical way, given the reasons, causes remedies and techniques for overcoming all forms of disease from a spiritual perspective, where body, mind and soul are all intricately integrated.
About the Author:
Vikas Malkani is an internationally renowned motivator, metaphysical teacher and author. He is considered an expert on human relationships and practical spirituality, and has lectured worldwide on these subjects.
The best-selling author of numerous books, he is also the recipient of numerous awards for his work in the fields of consciousness and human relationships.
Spiritual healing attempts to heal not only the physical body but also the mind-state and the spiritual self within each individual with the belief that all mental, emotional or physical diseases or illnesses are just symptoms of a much deeper cause. It is the cause that spiritual healing attempts to heal or restore, thereby ending once and for all the symptoms that have been manifested.
b>The Basis for Spiritual Healing
piritual healing works on the foundation of three basic beliefs:
• That the universe and all of creation, is intelligent, is in complete ease, is conscious and harmonious and in balance with its natural state of being
• That man is an integral part of this creation, and thus in his natural state of being possesses the same characteristics.
• That all dis-ease (disharmony) is a manifestation of man's conscious or unconscious separation from this state of universal harmony at any point across the spectrum of his existence. Thus , all diseases are self-manifested and can be healed when a conscious return to harmony is made.
All Spiritual healing methods, systems and avenues work on the systems and avenues work on the spirit as well as the mind and body of the practitioner to heal the entire past of his existence and to harmonize his mind, body and spirit.
To achieve this goal, requires:
• Faith in the practices or systems he is using –the faith that they will work and produce healing. Without this faith (i.e. total belief), one will not open up fully, commit fully or give oneself fully to the practice being undertaken; and
• Practice of the system, technique or instruction with dedication, perseverance and patience to allow it to produce its effects in your inner and outer universe.
The Means and Avenues of Spiritual Healing
Since spiritual healing aims to restore the original state of being, ie, a state of complete harmony between the inner and outer being , any system, method, practice or instruction which takes you forward on this path of union and harmony falls under spiritual healing.
The practice of meditation, in its many forms, is the root of spiritual healing.
Alternative systems of healing, such as Ayurveda, Reiki, pranic healing, message therapy, healing through sound, aromatherapy , etc., are also considered valid and valuable system, each relevant to a different level of healing required.
The practitioner is encouraged in the beginning to attempt or taste those systems to which he /she may be instinctively drawn or attracted and to graduate from there to higher levels of awareness and restoration of health and harmony.
Acupuncture & Acupressure (199)
Gem Therapy (22)
Original Texts (231)
Therapy & Treatment (144)
Tibetan Healing (131)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend