When animals talk, children listen. And profit by what they hear. From the days of the Panchatantra, this has been going on in a big way. Now let your kids vibe to brilliantly animated stories of animals teaching them the basic lessons of life. Let ‘Animal Tales’ relate the great values of life in a way that they will never forget. The clever goat, the wise piglet, the smart deer, the wise jackal and other quadrupeds will bring joy and understanding to the young.
1. In the first story find out how the brave goat deals with a life and death situation. On the verge of losing his life, the goat shows the wisdom and grit not only to escape from his fate but also to teach a lesson to his oppressor.
2. Find out how the piglet that was the useful pet a carpenter adapts himself to life in a forest...and comes out in flying colours.
3. A king who loves hunting...and a smart deer that loves its parents. Find out the conflicts of interest gets resolved.
4. A hungry lion’s appetite is checked by a clever jackal in the Talking Cave. Yes, cleverness can save lives!
5. A washerman and his donkey find out that cannot fool everybody all the time. The rewards for lies can be a good thrashing.
6. Dancing monkeys astound the people with their extraordinary antics...Till...the truth is out.
7. What does the ever-discounted donkey find out after changing a job too many?
8. The story of the ferocious wolf, the credulous Brahmin and the clever jackal shows that brain can best brawn.
9. When pet dog Bunny invites his friend to a party and the friend comes through the back door, they discover a truth that is worth the find. Backdoor entries can backfire!
Audio: Stereo Dolby Digital
Regions: NTSC All Regions