Traditionally Thai Massage are known to be among the best in the world and unlike European Style traditional Thai Massage focus on circulation and pressure points promoting internal health as well as muscular flexibility. Thai massage aims to realign the energies in the body helps to detoxify the body and boost the immune system tone the body strengthen joints and flight diseases clear the mind reduce stress and relieve anxiety.
This DVD teaches one the basics of Thai Massages and how to use one’s own body weight to apply pressures to different parts of the body while giving massages. It is a beginner’s step by Step guide to the ancient art of giving relaxing massages that not only yield physical benefits but are also helpful on a emotional and spiritual level. Experience the wonders of Thai massages with the learn Thai Massage DVD.
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage
• Help Detoxification of the body and boost immune system.
• Increase Blood Circulation lower blood pressure
• Good for muscle relaxation increase flexibility in your muscles increase mobility
• Improve breathing
• Improves posture balance corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
• Improves athletic performance
• Help Arthritis and back pain
• Help Tone the body strengthen joints and fight diseases including chronic joint problems
• Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases.
• Slows the aging process.
Mental Benefits of Thai Massage
• Improve you outlook towards life builds an emotional balance
• Help with concentration and creativity/mind and body concentration
• Help you gain mental clarity
Psychological effects of Thai Massage
• Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
• Help people boost their inner energy levels
• Develop discipline and self control
• Achieve better health increases health and vitality
• Raise the energy level and stamina
• Build Internal power and creates a natural confidence.
Camerman: RamakrishnanScript: Radha Editor: RK
Language: EnglishSubtitle: EnglishNTSC All Regions
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
for saving your wish list, viewing past orders, receiving discounts, and lots more...
Email a Friend