The Hindu Vedic astrology believes in the theory which advocates that you ca make efforts to improve your destiny and maintain marital harmony by poojas, stotras, jaaps, doing charity etc. It is considered that performing a Vedic puja, reciting mantras, or doing charity can assist in improving a marriage. The first in the Power of Mantras series is ‘Mantras for a Happy Marriage’. The mantras are excerpts from ancient Indian scriptures, which bless a marital couple with a happy married life.
1. Signature Prayer for Art and Artistes’ – Sanger Martand Pandit Jasraj
2. Granthibandhan – the divine union – Vijay Prakash & Bela Shende
3. Kanyaadaan Sankalp – Vijay Prakash
4. Saptapadi – Vijay Prakash & Bela Shende
5. Sarvamangal Maangalye…- Bela Shende
6. Omkaar Bindu… - Vijay Prakash & Bela Shende
7. Mantra for earty marriage and godd relations – Bela Shende
8. Mantra for seeking spouse – Bela Shende
9. Santaana Mantra – For procreation – Bela Shende
10. Chant for pregnancy – Vijay Prakash
11. Mantra for a good child – Bela Shende
12. Mantra for fulfillment of desires – Bela Shende
13. Mantra for prosperity, long life and knowledge – Bela Shende
14. Mantra for success – Vijay Prakash
15. Maatrudevo Bhava…- Vijay Prakash
16. Kul Kalyaan Mantra – Vijay Prakash
17. Mantra for happiness – Vijay Prakash
Research: Ram Dixit & Madhura Jasraj
Music Composer – Ram Dixit
Music Arranger – Bhavdeep Jaipurwale
Lead Singers – Vijay Prakash & Bela Shende
Supporting vocals – Ankita Joshi
Rhythm Arranger & Percussions – Rajesh Rajbhatt
Recorded, Mixed & Mastered by Anand Dabre at Swarlata Studio, Mumbai.
Special thanks to Rattan Mohan Sharma Created for times Music by Art & Artistes.
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
for saving your wish list, viewing past orders, receiving discounts, and lots more...
Email a Friend