Swami Chinmayananda (1916-1993)
• An atheist a journalish with background in Law & literature in his youth he turned to spirituality and transformed into one of the greatest Veantins
• Was hailed as the second greatest saint of the second millennium in the times of India poll
• A towering yet compassionate teacher.
• Profound thinker dynamic patriot logical & witty orator.
• Founder of the global spiritual organization Chinmaya Mission now having over 300 centers across 25 countries Established more than 80 schools & 7 colleges.
Swami Chinmayananda’s legacy lives on today in the priceless videos and publications of this talks. In his talk on excellence Swamiji beautifully traces step by step the journey to excellence gradually building up the temp starting from just life & its various forms & expressions to responding acting working… he takes the listener along with him on the journey from proficiency to efficiency from disturbed water to clam shelters anchoring on to a higher ideal a greater goal discovering the secrets of extreme efficiency and truly deserving the excellence within oneself.