From The CD-ROM
Artist: Dr. M. Jayaraman
Concept: Prof. Lakshmithathachar
1. Learn Sanskrit with fun. Unique language teaching concepts -140 self explanatory lessons with animations and games.
2. Covers Devanagari script, teaches you to pronounce letters and words, meanings etc.
3. Exhaustive collection of 2000 words in Sanskrit, classified under the domains like animals, birds, vehicles etc.
4. Introduces the beginner to verbs, adjectives, numerals and other simple grammar topics
5. Includes rhymes, subhashitas and animated stories.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8.
CPU Speed: Later Versions of Pentium I Processor.
RAM: 128 MB for Pentium I Processor.
Monitor Display: 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended) High color 32-bit Display).
CD-ROM Speed: 4X CD-ROM Drive.
Sound: Windows compatible Sound.
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend