Feet and the hardest working part of the body, but we rarely make time to give them the attention they need. A weekly pampering pedicure and massage is the answer and will leave feet feeling refreshed and ready for action, not to mention looking fantastic.
Six steps to Fabulous Feet
1. Take off your shoes and wriggle your toes. Go barefoot-different surfaces stimulate circulation.
2. Soak your feet in a bowl of warm water with fizzy nail soak for about ten minutes. Add two to three drops of bubble bath or lavender oil for a relaxing effect.
3. While soaking, gently remove any hard skin by exfoliating with a pedicure file or pumice stone. Dry the feet thoroughly, particularly between the toes.
4. Clips the toenails straight across with a clipper or scissors, taking care not to cut them too short, Smooth down any sharp corners.
5. Soften cuticles with cuticle remover and use a cuticle stick wrapped in cotton wool to push them back gently. Gently buff nails to make them shine with a nail buffer.
6. For a final treat, massage in a moisturising menthol or peppermint based lotion to cool, soothe and refresh. Put feet up for five minutes.