Welcome Address - Haripriya Rangarajan
Inangural Address - H.E. Dr. C. Rangarajan, Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
Chairman's Address - M.L. Nigam.
General President's Address - M.A. Dhaky.
- Different aspects of the iconography of Varahi - H. Rangarajan
- Korravai - R. Subbarayalu.
- Sakti cult and its reflection on art and architecture of North-East region - G. C. Chauley.
- Concept of Sakti in the philosophy of Sivasiddhanta - T. Ganesan.
- Devi Chengalamma, Sullurupeta - V. Meena Kumari
- Kali and Kanya Karali - Vijayraghavan S. Nayar
- Ankalamma, a village goddess; form and worship - V. Sakuntala.
- Gangamma - classical and folk goddess: form and worship - B. Rajendra Prasad and D.K.K. Chaudary.
- A Study on the sculptures and temples of the much neglected goddess - Jyestha Devi
-S.P.Subramani & S.K. Venkat Reddy.
- An inscribed Metal image of Padmavati (Jain Yaksi) from Kaira, Gujarat - D.R. Gehlot.
- Sakta images in Northern Orissa - Bhagabat Tripathi
- Concept of Laksmi in Indian Cultural Heritage: A Perspective - K. Srinivas.
- Tantric Buddhist Goddess in Art tradition of Orissa - J.K. Patanaik.
- Sakti cult depicted through Indian dance - Tulsi Ramchandra
- Costume and ornaments of select female deity figures depicted in the Vijaynagar Art of Rayalseema - K. Reddeppa
- Sakti cult, its impacts on art and architecture - T. Satyamurthy.
- Depiction of Gaja Laksmi in sculptural art - Uphyu & A. Aruna.
- The concept of Sakti/Sri in Sri Vaisnavism - T.D. Muralidharan.
- Sakti cult in Tamilnadu: A historical perspective - K.V. Raman.
- Saktism in Orissa - P.K. Nayak
- Early sculpture on Sakti forms - P. Parandam & V. Devadass.
- A newly discovered Chamunda image and its iconography - A.L. Shrivastava.
- Sakti in plastic art in Assam - Indrani Choudhury.
- Durga in the Vijayanagar temples - S.N. Shivarudraswamy.
- Goddess Subhadro-from Human to Divine - M.L. Nigam.
- The Concept of Sakti Worship in Kerala - T.P. Shankarankutty Nair.
- Sakti in Different aspects (Forms) of Siva
- A.V. Suthanthiran, Gangadharan, Rajavarman, T. Dhanavathy & Raju
- Impact of Saktism in making of Buddhist female Iconography
- Arvind Mahajan.
- Goddess Cult in Agrarian rich Society of the medieval Karnataka
- Rajaram Hegde.
- Mahisamardini in sculptural art of Orissa - Sujata Das.
- Images of Narasimhi and Sakti cult - Krishna Kumari Myneni.
- Concept of Sakti and Saktipat - P. Gayathri.
- Squatting Goddess of Lajja Gauris of the Deccan - Aloka. P. Sen.
- Unique Icon of Vainayaki from Hingalajgarh - Manjusri Rao
- River Goddess Sarasvari Iconographical and Sculptural study - V. Sugunna Sarma.
- Traces of Sakticism in Garo traditional worship - J.L.R. Maruk.
- Sakti in form of Mariamman - V. Balambal.
- Saptamatrika Panels from the Victoria Jubilee
Museum of Vijawada - An Iconographical Study - P.N. Naidu.
- Sapta Matrika Sculpture from Bihar - C.P. Sinha
- Sakti in Folk Art of Karnataka - H.S. Anasuya Kulkarni
- The Devi Idols of Gudipalli - Pratibha Chinnappa
- Chamunda - Chamundi and Mahishamardhini
A special study on the concept and imagery - Choodamani Nandagopal
K.D. Bajpai Memorial lecture
Sattavahana - Ksaharata chronology and Art History - Ajay Mitra Shastri.
The following Papers were also read
Annual Report of the General Secretary of I.A.H.C. - Dr. R.D. Chaudhary