In the book 'Spirit of the Organon' the author has put an effort to restructure the topics covered in different aphorisms of ‘Organon of Medicine' in a way that it is easier to read the topics at one place. This restructuring and detailed description is particularly beneficial for students.
The only book on `Organon of Medicine' which is complete both from the point of view of understanding of the subject and for preparation of examinations.
Second revised edition of 'Spirit of the Organon' has following features:
• Chapters have been supplemented with additional matter
• Important portions have been presented point-wise so that they can be easily remembered
• Some more important questions have been added at the end of each chapter
• Number of objective type questions have been increased
• Contains theoretical as well as practical aspects of Organon
Book's Contents and Sample Pages
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend