Healing music is comprised of special compositions which are scientifically planned to offer the desired effect to the listener. It is much more than just a matter of singing devotional songs or mantras. The vibrations of the musical notes, melodies or ragas and phonetic expressions work on the breathing patterns, bio-energy systems, moods of the mind and hormonal system. Scientifically designed compositions, beautifully interwoven with texts and mantras, work like a program for the brain. Therefore healing music offers health, peace and prosperity for all.
Garbh Sanskar Healing Music for Pregnancy
Since ancient times, it has been known that the child in the womb adopts impressions from its surroundings and the behaviour of its mother, and also starts learning things. This fact has now been confirmed by modern science.
The well-known story from Mahabharat of Abhimanyu tells us that he learned the art of entering Chakravyuha (a special war formation) while he was inn the womb, when his mother Subhadra was listening to the technique told to her by Lord Shri Krishna.
The health of the parents is directly responsible for the health of a child. Not only their physical health, but also their psychological and spiritual health affects the child in the womb. The surrounding environment. The food, the activities, in fact everything the mother is exposed to during pregnancy directly affects the child.
The ancient scriptures and Ayurveda prescribe a particular daily practice for the pregnant woman. Also with the prescription for diet, Yoga and routine body care, instructions are also given for reading material, subjects of discussion, and music and mantras to be listened to. The sound of the veena (Indian string instrument which is held by the Goddess Saraswati), flute and Samaveda mantras gives health to the pregnant woman and the child within. It is possible to give energy for the development of the body, mind and soul of the child in the womb by listening to special music.
This album is based on traditional practices and prepared after much research, with the hope that children born with good health, intelligence and love will ensure a bright future for our planet.
This album is the first of its kind in the world. it is a must for every pregnant woman.
1. Atharvaveda & Yajurveda Mantras : Dr Shri Balaji Tambe
2. Address to the Child : Shri Amitabh Bachchan
3. Garbha Sanrakshaka- Tantrokta-Mantra : Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe & Smt Madhuri Karmarkar
4. Rigveda Mantra: Shri Balkrishna Pujari & Mandar Khaladkar
5. Shri Maharudra Mantra: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe
6. Vira-Rasa -Sanskara-Shloka: Shri Sanjeev Abhyankar
7. Instrumental Music
8. Aumkara- Panchatattva -Bijamantra: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe & Shri Sanjeev Abhyankar
9. Rigveda Mantra Shri Mandar Khaladkar
10. Samaveda Mantra: Shri Mandar Khaladkar & Shri Vilas Dixit
11. Veena Instrumental: Shri Narayan Mani
12. Atma Sankara Shatkam Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe
13. Ashirvachanam: Sant Baba Ramsinghji Maharaj
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend