Times Music (2007)
It is the known since ancient times that the child in the womb adopts impressions form its surroundings and the behavior of his mother. The age- old story of Abhimanyu from the Mahabharta is confirmed by modern science. It is possible to pass on energy for the development of the body, mind and soul of the child in the womb by listening to special music. Even the ancient scriptures and ayurveda prescribe music and mantras to be listened to during pregnancy. Garbh Raksha is an album featuring mantras & wellness music for the pregnant woman and the child within.
1. Ganesh Vandana -Vijayaa Shanker
2. Shiva Shaktya (Saundarya Lahari -Vijayaa Shanker & Padmaja Joglekar
3. Hey Sankara (For Putralabh)-Vijayaa Shanker
4. Devendradi (For good married life & Pregnancy )-Vijayaa Shanker
5. Himavat (To conceive)-Vijayaa Shanker
6. Shrimadhavi (Garbharakshambika Stotra)-Padmaja Joglekar
7. Om Hreem (Durga Stuti –for Conceiving & Safe Delivery)-Vijayaa Shanker
8. Om Hreem Shreem Aim (For Conception) Vijayaa Shanker
9. Garbharakshambika Mantra -Vijayaa Shanker
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
for saving your wish list, viewing past orders, receiving discounts, and lots more...
Email a Friend